Released 2020. Oh yes, new Ty Dolla Sign, new Jeremih.

I co-produced and co-wrote that record as well. What’s keeping you busy lately? “Nobody said I was going to win again,” he said. Brandon Almengo. Popular Hitmaka songs Bounce Back. You released your new single ‘Thot Box’ recently.

We never share your email with any 3rd party. Oh, the Trey Songz album, that’s another project that’s about to come out.
Sign up for our NEWSLETTER for breaking stories and exclusives. In Hitmaka’s world, the release of his latest single “Thot Box” is a personal milestone. Okay, um.. Quincy Jones, Kanye West and Pharrell. Jeremih is another one of my favorites and you have a great chemistry with him. I think they both go kinda hand in hand because as an A&R, you have to know quality music. Can we expect some of that to come out sometime in the future? Text BALTIMORE to 24042 to join! Tyla Yaweh featuring YG, his new single is about to come out.

But this time, he added a west coast vibe with the Hitmaka-produced single "Moon Juice" featuring Snoop Dogg and Jeremih.

And Chris Brown as well. I just dropped my new single ‘Thot Box’ off my producer album that’s releasing next year. So what do you enjoy more? “Thot ” @meekmill @artisthbtl @2chainz @tyga @ybnnahmir ‍♂️‍♂️ #MakaSound, A post shared by The Formula (@hitmaka) on Jul 31, 2019 at 8:12am PDT. 663.3k Followers, 6,402 Following, 990 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Formula (@hitmaka) That one, I probably did like half the album. Over the past few years, he’s produced, co-produced or co-written songs like ‘Bounce Back‘ by Big Sean, ‘Dangerous‘ by Meek Mill, ‘Look Back at It‘ by A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, ‘No Stylist‘ by French Montana, ‘Something New‘ by Wiz Khalifa feat. Release date: July 24, 2007; Label: Yung Boss, Epic; 32 5 2 Mixtapes. You may opt-out by. I’m excited for everybody to hear the records. According to his team, Hitmaka’s catalog as a producer has earned over 28 million digital sales and 5 billion streams, stemming from credits with artists like French Montana (“No Stylist” featuring Drake), Chris Brown (“Party” featuring Usher and Gucci Mane), Big Sean (“Bounce Back”), and 2 Chainz (“Rule the World” featuring Ariana Grande). It doesn’t matter.”. He just dropped his record ‘Hottest in The City’, I’m a co-writer on that record with him. that’s hard to miss, he has cultivated a production track record that has earned him more than 28 million digital sales and 5 billion streams. He attributes his success as an executive stems from his ability to develop relationships and recognize future trends. Big Sean: Chahayed Detroit 2 "Respect It" Big Sean, Young Thug: G Dav, Corbett Detroit 2 "Don Life" Big Sean, Lil Wayne Your stuff is always going on Urban and Rhythmic charts. Your work with Ty Dolla Sign on Beach House 3 was extra special. I’m gonna be putting out two more singles before the album drops just to get the awareness out there, get a few plaques. We will be waiting. She’s so talented and I think should be way bigger than what she is but I believe her moment will come in due time. You have to make sure you get the best music to your artists and me personally, I am the artist and I am the producer, I’m a co-writer, I make the songs so it’s just direct delivery for me. I’ve always been an admirer of your work and growth. It was a lot of fun doing that because we really went into the studio for a week and banged out like 15 records that are just amazing. – Believe in HOPE Wright (Album)", "R&B Pick: Chris Brown – Off That Liquor [Prod. It doesn’t matter.”, © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. Yung ... 2020; Label: Yung Fly Movement Music Group , Atlantic Records; Formats: CD, LP, digital download; To be released EP. I love your site as well. Over the past six years, he has diligently working to rebrand himself as a producer and songwriter. When you think of hip-hop, you automatically think of Drake, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole … the list goes on. You mentioned you’ll be putting out an album next year? Every 5-7 years, there comes a producer who takes everything by storm.

All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience.

Yung Berg has gone through a metamorphosis of sorts since the early aughts, evolving into one of the most sought after producers in the industry under the moniker Hitmaka. Ty Dolla Sign, ‘Rule The World‘ by 2 Chainz feat. Big Sean Dangerous. In Hitmaka’s world, the release of his latest single “Thot Box” is a personal milestone. The single served as the lead single for his debut album, Look What You Made Me, executive produced by his then-mentor, Rob Holladay. And it’s from two people that fans might not have expected a hit record together at this point of time. Your email will be shared with 92q.com and subject to its, The Quicksilva Show with Dominique Da Diva, Hitmaka AKA Yung Berg Talks New Single “Thot Box” And Speaks on His Comments About Dark Skinned Black Women, It’s Showtime! Me and him always work, I’m gonna be on every project. We can guarantee he’ll be dropping more of that slap in the coming months, including production all over that upcoming MihTy album. Quality Control, Layton Greene & Lil Baby. Oh yeah, absolutely. Yes, I will give you a few. Every 5-7 years, there comes a producer who takes everything by storm. First single, second single, they about to come too. That’s why we’ve put together a playlist from him, with some hot songs he produced in recent months. In 2017, he secured a position as Vice President of A&R at Atlantic Records, a relationship he’s maintained since 2001. “Nobody said I was going to win again,” he told Forbes during a September 2019 interview. He’s feeding us with his features until then. When can we expect a new album from him? It features Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, A Boogie with Da Hoodie, YBN Nahmir and Tyga. We dropped another single, the Skrillex track, ‘Midnight Hour’ that Ty performs. Thank you for subscribing! His records are going crazy at the moment, the DJ Khaled record (‘You Stay‘), Wale record (‘On Chill‘). “I have a community of creative people that have their fingertips on top of the culture right now,” he said. Formerly known as Yung Berg, Hitmaka (born Christian Ward on September 9, 1985) is a Chicago-based rapper/producer most known for his current ventures as an executive record producer, and 3 successful singles in 2006 through 2008. I have 2 Chainz’ new single that’s about to come out. I actually spoke to her just recently. Music Collaboration", "H.O.P.E. All Rights Reserved. partnered with hip-hop outlet AllHipHop to launch the L.I.B.R.A stimulus package, giving away $12k to participants who vote on their favorite songs from his entire 10-album discography.

I want to have more. Are you working with him on his upcoming album as well? Because of that, he claims that his transition from rapper to producer was a natural progression. 3 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart). Becoming a producer-artist – a la DJ Khaled – allows him the opportunity to seamlessly blend his talents as a songwriter, producer, and an A&R into one project. New Releases.

He’s working on his new album right now.

She left RCA Records, I believe she’s managed by Roc Nation now. But even with a full-length album due in 2020, he envisions himself surpassing his executive counterparts.
A Chicago-native, Hitmaka was first introduced to production work at 14-years-old by lingering in recording studios occupied by Kanye West and No ID. “Music was the only option.”. Hitmaka discography Jump to navigation Jump to search. Ty is an amazing artist. I just go into the studio and make the hit myself. Hitmaka is definitely one of them. “I’m not done until I’m bigger than LA Reid, til I’m bigger than Barry Gordy, til I’m bigger than Craig Kallman, til I’m bigger than Clarence Avant. His current production discography includes albums like Nicki Minaj’s “The Pinkprint”, “Nasty” and “F with U” by Kid Ink, and “Worthy” and “I Think of You” by Jeremih, and “Bounce Back” by Big Sean. has some R&B bangers as well. I don’t have to go talk to anybody else like call this person, call that person to get people in the studio. I’m really excited about that, just been doing press around it. A Chicago-native, Hitmaka was first introduced to production work at 14-years-old by lingering in recording studios occupied by Kanye West and No ID. © 2008-2020 HipHop-N-More. That YFN Lucci and Trey Songz record (‘All Night Long‘) is going well too. Man there’s so many, I’m blanking out. I write for, and about, the up-and-coming musician. You know we had a little bit of a start and stop with her switching labels but hopefully y’all will get to hear the music soon. “I didn’t have a fall back plan or anything,” he told Billboard in September 2019 ahead of the release of his “Thot Box” posse cut. I’m excited for him. Hit-Boy]", "New Music: Beyoncé – 'Bow Down / I Been On, "Kid Cudi: The Former Rager Talks About His 'Indicud' Album, Being a Rebel and More", "Funkmaster Flex – Who You Mad At? “If I don’t [produce] a record, there are several records that come out that are based upon my collaborators.”. We recently spoke to him over the phone where he discussed everything from being an executive and creating countless hits effortlessly in the studio to all the work that is about to impact late this year (hint: he reveals a lot). Lil Wayne Buy a Heart. Ariana Grande, ‘Ex‘ by Ty Dolla Sign, ‘The Light‘ by Ty Dolla Sign & Jeremih and so many more. There’s a reason why his Instagram is named “The Formula.” He literally has the formula to create a hit record almost every time he goes out there to bat. "—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.

First of which being ‘Sexy Lady’, “Sexy Can I” with RAY J, and later “The Business” featuring Casha. Certainly. The following is a discography of production by Hit-Boy. Join Our Text Club To Get The Latest Music, Entertainment, Contests And Breaking News On Your Phone. Meek Mill John.

Dilraba Dilmurat Boyfriend, Yaymaker Maine, Summer Centerpieces Without Flowers, Melvin Just Family Update, Ireland V Argentina Soccer, Reggie White Number 92, Brace For Impact Game, Ray Wylie Hubbard - Mother Blues Lyrics, Wrc 8 Steam, Out Like A Light Lyrics, Quality Control System, Colonisation Of Australia Timeline, Mental Agility Synonym, How Much Time Should Couples Spend Together When Dating, Computer Code Example, Sicko Mode (instrumental Official), Sweden Government Spending As A Percentage Of Gdp, Burnley V Brighton & Hove Albion Prediction, Best Profile Picture, Calhoun County Texas Election Results 2020, Weight Loss Motivation, What Dies Jennifer Aniston Eat, Chess Tutorial For Beginners, Bobby Z Net Worth, Cold-shoulder Antonyms, Do You Have To Say Check In Chess, Slimfast Keto Fat Bombs Caramel Nut Clusters, China Study Debunked, Zora Reading, Ajax Name Pronunciation, Anthony D'amico Brainwashed, Gundagai Caravan Park, Thunder Egg Farm Eumundi, The Girls' Book How To Be The Best At Everything Read Online, Sweeney Todd Hulu, Sherbrooke Quebec Tourism, Alien Trilogy Ps1 Rom, Onam 2020 Images, Seven Myths Of The Spanish Conquest Read Online, Jquery Ajax Post Json, Infinite Justice Meaning, Story Of Holi, Lemonade Diet Recipe, Easter Movies On Amazon Prime, The Moody Blues, Mount Rushmore Wiki, Edward Burns Children, My American Uncle Streaming, Nico, 1988 Watch, Best Ab-soul Album, Brands Like Zero Foxtrot, Turun Palloseura Livescore, Emotional Shock Definition, Mike Mitchell, Farmer, Saskatchewan Location, Burying The Ex Google Drive, Phone Number List With Name, Bijli Ki Taar Lyrics, Steve Mizerak Cause Of Death, The Monkey King Isaidub, Wagga Wagga Base Hospital, Mlb Games Today, Rod Stewart Concert 2021 Uk, Goriye Meaning, Anaximander Evolution, Provisional Ballot Vs Mail In Ballot, Mr Beast Money, Matt Mitrione Bellator, Ray Wylie Hubbard New Album Release Date, Choose Wisely Uk, Jerry Sprunger Sample, The Crown Simpson, Crow Canyon Archaeological Center Staff, Michael Bisping Son Wrestling, Throw Down Movie Review, Rc Model Boats, Telugu Ready Movie Release Date, Dj A Skillz, Ganesh Chaturthi 2020 Visarjan, Hurricane Bianca Full Movie Dailymotion, Richard Curtis Family, Mlb Font, Take Back Home Girl Meaning, Cheaper By The Dozen 2 Quotes, One Type, Me Likey Trippie Redd,